Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3640 Beneva Oaks Blvd, Sarasota
Come and discover the magical, gated neighborhood of Beneva Oaks. Beyond the entrance sits 48 custom homes on estate-sized lots with mature trees lining the street. This gorgeously renovated and meticulously maintained home sits on over half an acre, offers four bedrooms, three baths, travertine floors, expansive yard and heated pool. The Spanish charm of the home is complemented by the gated front patio, fountain, and landscaping. Enjoy a BBQ with friends and family on a patio that calls for gatherings. Greenery pours in through the French doors throughout the bright open, floor plan of the home. The updated kitchen boasts an oversized island and eat-in space. The master bedroom has high ceilings and is a peaceful retreat with a private patio perfect for taking in some of the suns while enjoying a book. The new master bathroom with walk-in shower and stand-alone tub complete the package. Make your home the place to entertain in the oversized bonus room or have an entire separate mother in law suite for multi-generational living. This hidden gem of a neighborhood has the prime location with great schools including Riverview High School and Sarasota Middle, quick access to I-75 and Siesta Key, a Publix close by, as well as the new Gulf Gate Library. Phillippi Harbor Club boat rackominium also available for quick access to boating on Sarasota Bay.
- MLS® #A4426818
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,828
- Year Built1982
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleRanch, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesGated Community, Gated Community
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Street Private
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, French Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsDrapes, Rods
- RoofMembrane, Tile
- Days on Market179
- Address3640 Beneva Oaks Blvd
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- SubdivisionBeneva Oaks
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- InteriorEngineered Hardwood, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Open Floorplan, Skylight(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Dryer, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning, Other Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGulf Gate
- MiddleSarasota Middle
- HighRiverview High, Riverview
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 3:45pm EDT.