Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3903 62nd Ter E, Bradenton
Come on in…this four bedroom, three and half bath home is spacious with a nice floorplan, plus the oversized lot on the end of a cul-de-sac street offers fantastic privacy! The open dining and living room greet you when you walk in the door. Continue to the large kitchen with granite counters and tile backsplash to complete the look. There is an eat in kitchen and room for barstools at the large center island, perfect for entertaining! Then head outside to a lanai with plenty of room! Enjoy a large pool, eating and lounging space while looking over the quiet pond and preserve view. Upstairs you will find an inviting enclosed room with a view of the tree tops, perfect for an upstairs office, workout room, or play room. There are two master suites and two additional bedrooms with a third full bath. This home is complete with an inside laundry room and three car garage. House was recently painted on the inside and the outside (2019)! The neighborhood is in a great location, close to University Town Center, Downtown Sarasota and Downtown Bradenton. What more could you ask for? Ask your favorite realtor to see this one before rates increase again!
- MLS® #A4426841
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,270
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Available, Public, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPlayground, Pool, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Cul-de-sac, Street Paved, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSidewalk, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market50
- Address3903 62nd Ter E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionBarrington Ridge Ph 1d
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Stone Counters, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 7:45pm EDT.