Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1828 Sunny Dr #d27, Bradenton
With some of the lowest fees in town, this community is perfect for those who need a place to hide-out from parts of our ever chilling north. Recent updated here will also keep bills very low like: Updated central air system (3 yrs old with 2 year warranty) , Updated water Heater (3 years old), double pane windows (helps with heat reduction and sound reduction). The newer laminate floors flow nicely throughout the entire condo (tile in bathrooms), sound suppressant cork used as an under-lament. Kitchen appliances are also newer so there should be years of enjoyment here with out the need to replace any major items.The lanai has tinted vinyl window allowing them to be closed on the coldest or warmest days and allow use of that space year round. Most of the furnishing are optional with this purchase, some wall hangings will be replaced with others. The Second Bayshore Condominium is one of the more active in the area, especially on the shuffleboard courts. If you can't get in there just wait it out in the heated pool or try your hand at a card game in the clubhouse.
- MLS® #A4426847
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage862
- Year Built1969
- UtilitiesCable Available, Public
- FeaturesElevators, Laundry Facility, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Pool, Special Community Restrictions
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewIn County, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Street Private
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System
- Listing Office:Liv Sarasota Realty
- Address1828 Sunny Dr #d27
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- Interior FeaturesLiving Room/Dining Room Combo
- AppliancesRange, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise
- Days on Market92
Listing information courtesy of Liv Sarasota Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 3:29am EDT.