Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1702 2nd Ave E, Bradenton
Motivated seller, taking back up offers! Tucked away in one of Bradenton's historic neighborhoods with oak lined streets close to the Manatee River you will find this darling home on almost a quarter of an acre. Updated features include kitchen and bathroom, newer windows, roof in 2009 and AC in 2018! Great opportunity to own for less than you can rent or add it to your investment portfolio. Hurry before its gone!
- MLS® #A4426874
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,250
- Year Built1951
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- # of Garages1
- Garages1 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, Historic District, In City Limits, Street Paved
- ExteriorSiding, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Boyd Realty
- Address1702 2nd Ave E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionWhitaker Estate
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorSlate, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market25
Listing information courtesy of Boyd Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 10:15am EDT.