Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1004 68th St W #419, Bradenton
Just Reduced and one of the best units in Village Green!!! No through traffic. Quiet street. Your 55+ One-Story Condominium awaits. A Cottage style home, freshly painted with classic barrel tile roof. One of the only condominiums that provide that single family home feeling. Featuring 2 full bathrooms and 2 large bedrooms, plus an office (not included in the county records) This office was created from an enclosed patio room. It would be a perfect studio with the natural light pouring in. This home was owned by Mrs. Clean and has been meticulously maintained from day one. Updating bathrooms now, so you can move right in. A lot of extra storage, including an indoor walk-in storage closet, front-entry closet and extra cabinetry in the laundry room. Located near pristine beaches, Robinson Preserve, as well as, fine dining and shopping. It doesn't stop there, this community features walking trails, shuffle board courts, heated swimming pool (with restrooms and showers), and fun events. A low Condo fee of $353/mo. when you consider the coverage of indoor/outdoor pest treatments, lawn maintenance, pool maintenance, basic cable and internet! No leasing allowed, pets may be approved per association guidelines. This is why Florida remains the go to destination, join this wonderful community and be ready to live the dream. Furnishings available, however, Cuckoo Clocks does not convey. Hurricane shutters available.
- MLS® #A4427012
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,450
- Year Built1973
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Pool, Special Community Restrictions
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Near Golf Course, In City Limits, Pool View
- PoolIn Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Rain Gutters
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Boyd Realty
- Address1004 68th St W #419
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionVillage Green Of Bradenton Sc 4
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Thermostat, Window Treatments, Eating Space In Kitchen, Master Bedroom Downstairs
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- Days on Market68
Listing information courtesy of Boyd Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 18th, 2019 at 11:00am EDT.