Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
808 3rd Ave W #614, Bradenton
Updated Terra Ceia unit in the award winning River Dance Building, (2016 Florida Condominium Community of the Year). This 2 bedroom , 2 bathroom unit offers amazing sunrises and river views. The unit has lots of updates made in the recent years including impact hurricane windows, water heater, flooring. You will enjoy entertaining with the newer appliances in the state of the art kitchen. The Bradenton River walk is located directly in front of the Community which allows walkable access to downtown Bradenton's: Farmers Market, Festivals, Restaurants, Taverns, Hotels, etc. This is the perfect location for annual New Years Eve and Fourth of July Fireworks show. Not to mention the annual Boat Regatta races and Bradenton Blues Festival. The Manatee Performing Arts Center and Manatee Art League is also an easy walk located adjacent to the Community. Sarasota and Downtown St. Petersburg are an easy 20 min drive. Included with the residence are a climate controlled storage locker and two deeded parking spaces in the 24 hour secured gated parking garage. The Building has numerous amenities: Social Room with catering kitchen, billiards, card room, business center, fitness center, Theatre, Guest Suites, Heated Pool/spa, Pool Side grilling area, Tennis Courts, Pickle Ball, Basketball Court ,Putting Green and full time on site Manager. This is a must see Listing. Hurry this condo is awesome.
- MLS® #A4427125
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,575
- Year Built2007
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, On Street, Open
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, French Doors, Lighting, Storage
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- RoofBuilt-Up, Membrane, Metal
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
- Address808 3rd Ave W #614
- SubdivisionRiver Dance A Condo Or1960/4183
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorLaminate, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories8
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise
- Days on Market245
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on October 14th, 2019 at 11:15am EDT.