Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4758 Mainsail Dr, Bradenton
EXTRAORDANARY WATERFRONT BOATING COMMUNITY of Harbour Walk at The Inlets offering Prime Southern Exposure! Private deep-water dock supports high tide, 10K lift makes docking a breeze. Ideal location living on water's edge minutes to Manatee River, Gulf and Tampa Bay. The most discriminating buyer will appreciate space and quality in this custom Rutenberg Estate home. Attention to detail is apparent in 3 BDR + den home from. . . architectural details, columns, arches, high ceilings to custom built-ins, crown moldings, central vac, surround sound, HVAC (2017), designer lighting plus open and spacious design features. Award winning kitchen w/ center island, granite counters, gas cooktop, 42" custom wood cabinetry, tiled backsplash, high-end SS appliances flows seamlessly into spacious great room. Transom windows filter home with natural light, retire for the day in comfortable Master Suite w/2 custom closets and luxurious bath. Enjoy spectacular outdoor living on large lanai, take a refreshing dip in the heated free-form pool and spa, grill your catch of the day on the built-in outdoor kitchen or simply hop on your boat to cruise to the many waterfront dining establishments, Islands, fishing holes, estuaries or drop anchor and enjoy a dazzling sunset on the water. Residents will enjoy the waterfront park, tennis court, canoe and kayak launch, playground, nature trails, many social venues. Easy access to I-75, I275, world class beaches, shopping/fine dining. CAPTURE THE MAGIC OF LIFE ON THE WATER.
- MLS® #A4427139
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,760
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesGated Community, Playground, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontFreshwater Canal w/Lift to Saltwater Canal, Canal - Freshwater, Canal-Fresh
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market123
- Address4758 Mainsail Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHarbour Walk, Riverdale Rev
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 17th, 2019 at 3:14am EDT.