Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1410 John Ringling Pkwy, Sarasota
Imagine beginning and ending your day with sweeping views along Sarasota Bay, the Ringling Bridge, and the downtown Sarasota skyline. This unique homesite on Lido Shores presents a rare opportunity to build the home you’ve always envisioned for you and your family. Replace the existing home with one fully suited to your tastes, style, and way of life. The setting is prime for not only a landmark residence but exceptional outdoor living. The property is 75' X 160' with deep water dockage and a boat lift. A Bayfront pool deck would welcome long afternoons overlooking the majesty of the region. The location is near St. Armands Circle, Mote Marine, Ski-A-Rees waterski shows, Sarasota Sailing Squadron, and Salty Dog and Marina. Its close proximity to the Longboat Key bridge leads you to a variety of waterfront restaurants and the Longboat Key Club. For boaters, there are no bridges with quick access to the Gulf of Mexico at Longboat Pass. Downtown Sarasota beckons just over the Ringling Bridge where the arts and culture is as common as the palm trees. Property ownership in the LSPOA (Lido Shores Property Owners Association) provides private/gated deeded beach access with parking and a pavilion on the beach, perfect for enjoying multi-hued sunsets every evening.
- MLS® #A4427151
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,148
- Year Built1968
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- ParkingBoat, Covered, Driveway, Guest, Other, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Near Marina, City View, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Tile
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market1258
- Address1410 John Ringling Pkwy
- SubdivisionLido C
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 25th, 2019 at 1:30pm EDT.