Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
200 Morningside Dr, Sarasota
Be wowed by spectacular views over Pansy Bayou, intrigued by the numerous special features of this modern waterfront home and delighted by the southern exposure and beautiful light from sunrise to sunset. All the rooms open to the outdoors - even the spa-like master bath where a wall of sliding glass doors opens up, almost bringing the Bayou right to your shower and soaking tub. The 3 ensuite bedrooms have walk-in closets the size of some NY apartments and there is plentiful storage throughout and in the 3 car garage. Constructed in 2005 of steel and poured concrete, the owner says, ‘this is where you want to be if there is a storm!” The gracious living spaces, with high ceilings, have outstanding art walls to exhibit your collection or inspire you to start one. You’ll be ‘cooking with gas’ in the gourmet kitchen, with large walk-in pantry, adjoining office ( could be a 4th bedroom) and all the while enjoying the magical views. The expansive pool terrace is the ideal spot to laze away an afternoon or to host a gala event. Also off the pool deck is a separate studio/workshop for the extra space that you’ve always wanted, a convenient pool bath, outdoor shower and easy access to launch kayaks and explore the bay waters beyond. There is private beach access for residents who belong to the neighborhood association for only $200/yr. This property has been in the same family for many years and now you have the unique opportunity to make this your home and be inspired every day by the beauty that surrounds you.
- MLS® #A4427171
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,875
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesWater Access, Waterfront
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Metal Frame, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Mature Landscaping
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationSlab, Stem Wall
- Days on Market11
- Address200 Morningside Dr
- SubdivisionLido C
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on February 23rd, 2019 at 2:45pm EST.