Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1274 Riverscape St #1274, Bradenton
Tidewater Preserve is the perfect place to enjoy waterfront living. With stunning views of the Manatee River and a private marina, you will not find any place quite like this, with an array of amenities that are sure to please any lifestyle. This Loxahatchee model, Carriage Home, built by WCI, offers an expansive kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and a large pantry. Master suite includes tray ceilings, large walk-in closet and gorgeous master retreat with duel sinks, ceramic wall tile to ceiling, solid surface vanity and private water closet. However, the best features of this home are the spectacular views of the Manatee River from your own covered, screened lanai. You can walk across the street to the marina, pool, clubhouse and tennis courts or right outside your back door and hit the nature trails. There are very few homes in this community on the market that are right on the river and this is one of those rare gems. Additional amenities include a fitness center, 2 pools, playground, dog park, nature trails and boardwalk. As if all this were not enough, you are minutes away from sandy beaches, fine dining, the UTC Mall and extraordinary golf. You will also have easy access to I75 and other major interstates which should have you arriving at awesome destinations like Busch Gardens, Universal Studios and Disney World in less than two hours. So just pack your bags and say good-by to freezing temperatures and hello sunshine.
- MLS® #A4427249
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,748
- Year Built2016
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Public, Underground Utilities, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesBoat Slip, Clubhouse, Dock, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Recreation Building, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront, Marina, Park, Playground, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Street Paved, Sidewalk, Near Marina, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Window Treatments
- RoofTile, Concrete
- Days on Market67
- Address1274 Riverscape St #1274
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiverside At Tidewater Preserve Ph Iii O
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential R.
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential R..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 8:15pm EDT.