Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
508 Regatta Way, Bradenton
AHOY CAPTAINS! This stunning waterfront home will lure any Captain or First Mate desiring a luxury waterfront lifestyle. Dock your 40' yacht behind your home w/easy access to River, 20 minutes to Gulf of Mexico. After a great day of boating come home, take a dip in your sparkling 40' saltwater lap pool & htd spa. Custom Rutenberg model delivers space & quality features 3BR/2.5BA + Den, open & airy great room encourages entertaining family & friends adjacent to custom open kitchen enhanced with wood cabinetry, granite counters, GE Profile Stainless Steel appliances, brand new Samsung refrigerator, Advantium wall oven a culinary delight to cook in. Other impressive features that enhance this home are transom windows, crown molding, 18" tile set on a diagonal, NEW oak flooring in the den & NEW carpet in the master BR, decorative niches, new ionization air purification system and security system. Tropical setting with majestic Royal Palms, and private front vistas of estuary make this location perfect! Harbour Walk, a gated premier boating community located on the banks of the Manatee River, come enjoy an array of amenities from tennis court, playground all located in a picturesque waterfront park for joggers, walkers, canoeing & kayaking. Modest HOA fess & NO CDD fees. Just 6 nautical miles to Tampa bay,12 miles to Gulf Of Mexico. Close to 3 major airports, world class shopping & beaches, A rated schools & easy access to I-75, Sarasota & St. Pete. Bring your boat & Treasure life in sun drenched Paradise!
- MLS® #A4427267
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,700
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Public, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Water Access, Playground, Community Boat Ramp, Fishing, Fishing Pier
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Portico
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Level, Near Public Transit, Street Paved, Street Private, Greenbelt View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal - Freshwater, Canal-Fresh
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Hurricane Shutters, Outdoor Shower, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market195
- Address508 Regatta Way
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHarbour Walk, Riverdale Rev
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 20th, 2019 at 1:14am EDT.