Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1543 8th Ave W, Bradenton
Enjoy this character filled, updated home in Bradenton's Historical Wares Creek community. Lovely Craftsman home has remodeled kitchen with plenty of light cabinets, new Stainless Steel appliances, breakfast bar, and lots of sunlight! Formal dining room with beautiful, classic wood trim, built in bench, wood floors. Front, enclosed porch large enough to also serve as a "sleeping porch", family room has wood burning fireplace (current owner has not used). Second floor features the bedrooms and large bath, with characteristic sloped ceilings. Note the walk-in closets, not typical for this style of architecture. The lovely backyard is a gardeners' delight, with trees for shade along with plenty of filtered light, lovely touches, massive stag-horn fern, and many smaller touches. Separate garage designed for classic automobile (weight of full size automobile may not be supported) or motorcycle, house washer/dryer, plenty of storage space include "loft" storage above. Convenient location on west side close to AMI and downtown Bradenton. Home has been PRE-INSPSECTED for buyers' comfort and convenience. See this lovingly maintained Grand Dame home today!
- MLS® #A4427310
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,172
- Year Built1929
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Phone Available
- ParkingDriveway, On Street
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ExteriorWood Frame, Vinyl Siding
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Other
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market3
- Address1543 8th Ave W
- SubdivisionCornwell Horton Add
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorWood, Linoleum
- Interior FeaturesThermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Dishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Freezer, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Wall Units / Window Unit
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesWood Burning
- ElementaryBallard Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighManatee High, Manatee
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 4:45pm EDT.