Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5340 Hunt Club Way, Sarasota
Completely upgraded throughout in 2018, this John Cannon built home is luxury living at its finest. Boasting 7,562 square-feet, nine-bedrooms, six and a half baths, this home is the largest and most updated in all of the gated community of Silver Oak Estates. Upgrades include 5 new AC units, double underlayment tile roof, both bamboo and carpet flooring throughout, custom paint both inside and out, garage floors refinished, new plantation shutters throughout, Vivint alarm, and so much more. The first level hosts the master bedroom, formal dining room, library, four bedrooms, three and a half bathrooms, family room, and gourmet kitchen with two granite islands and two GE Monogram refrigerators, double ovens, gas range and grill, and custom maple cabinetry all surrounded by the privacy of open by pass plantation sliders and 12-16-foot ceilings with crown molding throughout. The family room highlights a tumble-stone fireplace. Custom painted three car garage floor with upgraded storage. Beautiful bamboo staircase leads to second level with 5 spacious bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, and game room. Privacy awaits when entering this elegant master retreat, boasting two walk-in custom closets, garden tub, magnificent walk-in shower, and granite counters. Play a game of billiards, watch your favorite movie in the theater with a new Sonos sound system, or enjoy the remote-controlled pool with spa, LED lighting and fountain. Silver Oak a short distance from both Legacy Trail and the world famous Siesta Key Beach.
- MLS® #A4427405
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,562
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Security, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Guest, Oversized, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCul-de-sac, In County, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Garden View, Pool View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAuto Cleaner, Child Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Other
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market265
- Address5340 Hunt Club Way
- AreaSarasota/Sarasota Square
- SubdivisionSilver Oak
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34238
- InteriorBamboo, Carpet, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator, Indoor Grill, Trash Compactor
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingZoned, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Keller Williams On The Water
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams On The Water.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 20th, 2019 at 5:00am EST.