Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2237 Canal Dr ##c34, Bradenton
BOM< due to buyer unable to get financing. 3rd Floor, Turnkey 2 bedroom, 1 bath condo in Fourth Bayshore Condos. This is a extremely friendly over-55 community. Nicely decorated with laminate flooring in dining/living room area and hallway. Ceramic tile w/ some up-dating in kitchen and bath. In the Master Bedroom there are two floor to ceiling built-in cabinets and drawers plus the walk-in closet. The Lanai is enclosed and has a lovely view of trees and mature landscaping. The perfect place to have your morning coffee. Along with your kitchen appliances, is a toaster oven, for making yummy grilled cheese sandwiches. Humidistat is an important plus. And did you know In 2012 Fourth Bayshore won the Keep Manatee Beautiful Award. Really not much to do here but move in, then go for a drive to Anna Marie Island.
- MLS® #A4427422
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage733
- Year Built1972
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Elevators, Laundry Facility, Maintenance Free, Pool, Recreation Building, Shuffleboard, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewWooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Gunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Listing Office:Bayshore Realty Inc
- Address2237 Canal Dr ##c34
- AreaBradenton/Fifty Seventh Avenue
- SubdivisionBayshore Gardens Unit 4
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34207
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesElectric Water Heater, Microwave, Other, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- # of Stories3
- StoriesOne Story, Mid-rise
- Days on Market155
Listing information courtesy of Bayshore Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 6:00pm EDT.