Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4007 Hawk Island Dr, Bradenton
LUXURIOUS & STUNNING Rutenburg estate situated on the sought after GUARD GATED HAWK ISLAND WITH OVER A HALF ACRE OF RARE DUAL SIDED WATER FRONTAGE, OFFERING A DEEP WIDE SALT WATER CANAL FOR THE PROTECTION OF YOUR VESSELS IN FRONT & UNOBSTRUCTED & CAPTIVATING HISTORIC MANATEE RIVER VIEWS TO THE REAR. The home is highly upgraded & sacrifices nothing boasting 5,758Sf of living space with an open flr plan & offers 4 bds, 6.5 bths, 2 master suites (1 down 1 up), 2 family rms, 2 bonus rms, office, formal dining & living rms, 3 guest rms, 4 car garage & tons of storage. Features include vast water views from almost all rms, solid cherry front door, 12ft ceilings, crown molding, gas fireplace, aquarium glass windows, travertine flrs, stone trim, Sonos home entertainment, LED lighting, zoned A/C & central vac. Chefs will revel in the incredible kitchen w/granite counters, dovetail cabs, SubZ refrigerators, Wolf double ovens, GAS cook top w/griddle, warming lights, prep sink, wet bar & huge walk in pantry. The first flr expansive master fts/ patio access, wet bar w/SubZ fridge, huge his/her walk in closets & picturesque bathroom w/courtyard. The exquisite exterior has a new tile membrane roof(16), large covered paver patios up/down, SANDY BEACH, salt water htd pool/spa, retractable pic window screens, firepit & 104ft canal frontage WITH A NEW COMPOSITE DOCK, 16k COVERED BOAT LIFT & guest vessel tie ups. ALL THIS CONVENIENT TO I75, BEACHES, SARASOTA, UTC, LAKEWOOD RANCH, 3 MAJOR HOSPITALS, 3 AIRPORTS & MUCH MORE
- MLS® #A4427433
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,758
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Split Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal-salt, River
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Fiber Optic Lighting
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- RoofMembrane, Tile
- Days on Market266
- Address4007 Hawk Island Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHawk Island/riverdale
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorBamboo, Carpet, Epoxy, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 18th, 2019 at 4:16pm EST.