Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4007 Hawk Island Dr, Bradenton
LUXURIOUS & STUNNING Rutenburg estate situated on the sought after GUARD GATED HAWK ISLAND WITH OVER A HALF ACRE OF RARE DUAL SIDED WATER FRONTAGE, OFFERING A DEEP WIDE SALT WATER CANAL FOR THE PROTECTION OF YOUR VESSELS IN FRONT & UNOBSTRUCTED & CAPTIVATING HISTORIC MANATEE RIVER VIEWS TO THE REAR. The estate is truly expansive highly updated/upgraded & sacrifices nothing boasting 5,758Sf of living space through an award winning flr plan & offers 4 beds, 6.5 baths which includes 2master suites (1 down 1 up), 2 living rooms, 2 bonus rooms, office, formal dining, formal living, 3 guest rooms, 4 car garage and tons of storage! Features include expansive water views from almost all rms, solid cherry front door, 12ft ceilings, crown molding, gas fireplace, aquarium glass windows, travertine flrs, stone trim, Sonos home entertainment, sliding glass drs, led lighting, 3zoned A/c & central vac. Chefs will revel in the incredible kitchen with granite counters, dovetail cabs, SubZ refrigerator, Wolf double ovens/ 4 burner cook top w/griddle & pot filler, warming lights, prep sink, wet bar & huge walk in pantry. The first Flr expansive master fts/ patio access, wet bar w/SubZ fridge, huge his/her walk in closets & magazine like bathroom w/ courtyard. The crowning jewel exterior has a new tile membrane roof(16), expansive covered paver patio up/down, SANDY BEACH, salt water htd pool/spa, retractable pic window screens, firepit & NEW COMPOSITE DOCK W/16k COVERED BOAT LIFT WITH GUEST VESSEL TIE UPS! JUST MiNS TO I75!
- MLS® #A4427433
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,758
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Gated Community
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Split Garage
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Lot - Oversized, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal-salt, River
- Has PoolYes
- PoolFiber Optic Lighting, Gunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- RoofMembrane, Tile
- Days on Market131
- Address4007 Hawk Island Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionHawk Island/riverdale
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorBamboo, Carpet, Travertine, Epoxy
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments, Coffered Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 25th, 2019 at 3:45pm EDT.