Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
9150 Blind Pass Rd #306, Sarasota
Welcome to island life on gorgeous Siesta Key! The first sight you’ll see from the master bedroom at your new beach retreat is sparkling turquoise water, and the view from the living room over the beach is even better! Overlooking both the open gulf and also a quiet section of the intracoastal with easy bay access, it is rare to find two such pleasant vistas in one property. And keep your boat right here! Docks are only $500/year! Views aside, this one is not to be missed by those seeking a hideaway on gorgeous Siesta Key. Between the expansive size - featuring 3 bedrooms and a beautiful updated & open kitchen - there are also nice improvements like a new AC system (2018), tankless water heater, brand new in-residence washer & dryer, and chic tile throughout (wood-look in bedrooms). Already completely updated, there is nothing to do here but relax and enjoy! Part-time residents can feel secure knowing it is a gated community with on-site staff. You’ll love being mere steps from the tranquil shores of quiet Turtle Beach and just a short bike ride from the fun of Siesta Key Village. Enjoy the best of both worlds and also the close proximity to everything else that draws so many to Sarasota: the arts & cultural attractions, fantastic restaurants, and vibrant downtown. Are you ready to own your own winter escape (also a great rental for income while you are not in residence!)? A property of this size and quality at this price will not last long so schedule your visit today!
- MLS® #A4427454
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,710
- Year Built1975
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesElevators, Gated Community, Lobby Key Required, Maintenance Free, Pool, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Near Marina, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontICW, Beach - Public, Beach-pub
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Patio/Porch Screened
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market400
- Address9150 Blind Pass Rd #306
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionFishermans Haven
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Wet Bar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories7
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, Mid-rise
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Couture Real Estate Llc
Listing information courtesy of Couture Real Estate Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 1st, 2020 at 11:00pm EDT.