Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
14011 18th Pl E, Bradenton
Seller Motivated! Located only 4 miles from I75 and within minutes to A+ rated schools, grocery stores, restaurants, and the UTC mall, you can live in a tranquil neighborhood while being close to everything you need. The lifestyle and rural ambience that the highly desired Mill Creek neighborhood has to offer is a rare find. With NO cdd fee and a low yearly HOA fee, you can afford a bigger home and yard for less! This custom-built home by Mark Cahill is one of a kind and features a wood burning fireplace, Brazilian-oak hardwood floors, kitchen nook with window seats, coffered ceiling with surround sound speakers in the living room, 3-car garage with storage shelving and custom light fixtures throughout! Lovingly cared for by its’ original owners, you will notice the attention to detail in every room. With a formal dining room, formal living room, Den, spacious kitchen with an oversized breakfast bar, and a main living room featuring a cozy fireplace, your home will always be the perfect place to host parties and entertain! Take the party outside through the beautiful French doors to your custom pool & spa with covered patio space which is already plumbed for an outdoor grill! At just under a ½ acre, this secluded lot features an enormous backyard overlooking the peaceful pond and woods beyond. Don’t miss your chance at country living - Schedule your showing today and make this your Home Sweet Home!
- MLS® #A4427470
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,662
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- FeaturesPlayground, Deed Restricted, Sidewalk
- # of Garages3
- Garages3 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, Heated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure, Pool Sweep
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Window Treatments
- Days on Market66
- Address14011 18th Pl E
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph Vii-a
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Porcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesCooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 8:14pm EDT.