Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5839 Garden Lakes Dr, Bradenton
Just bring your toothbrush to this immaculate turnkey furnished 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home in the gated community of Garden Lakes. As you enter the home you are greeted with a large living room/dining room combo with sliding doors to the extended screened in lanai that is equipped with patio furniture and a newer gas grill for entertaining. Over $32,000 of home improvements have been made over the last year which include: New Hurricane Windows, repainted entire interior of home, refaced kitchen cabinets, new counter tops, new stainless steel appliance, 2 new toilets, new water heater, re-screened the lanai, new Humidistat, new living room furniture, new TV and stand, new BBQ and new office furniture. The master suite has a large walk in closet and sliders to the lanai as well. The 3rd bedroom could be used as an office/den and there is an inside laundry room. Garden Lakes is a 55+ maintenance free community that offers a swimming pool, tennis & shuffleboard courts, clubhouse and an activity social calendar. This community is centrally located and is in close proximity to Sarasota, I-75, shopping, restaurants, banks and just a short drive to the white sandy beaches. Truly must see to appreciate all this home has to offer!
- MLS® #A4427618
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,630
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Electricity Connected, Public
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Gated Community, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Tennis Courts
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Listing Office:Bright Realty
- Address5839 Garden Lakes Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionGarden Lakes Village Sec 4
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- Days on Market65
Listing information courtesy of Bright Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 2:00pm EDT.