Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4424 Mount Vernon Dr, Bradenton
(please see virtual tour link for full photo set) WOW! Welcome to this amazing open-plan villa which has been beautifully renovated, tastefully furnished and stylishly decorated -- nothing for you to do but unpack your suitcase and enjoy! The lucky chef in this updated kitchen can be fully engaged with everyone in the living room and features an inviting breakfast bar with solid stone counters and back splash. The bathrooms have both been updated with new tile, cabinetry, and fixtures. Plus, the beautiful wood floors are easy to care for and give a warm and inviting feel throughout. Just picture yourself on your back patio, sitting in cozy comfort, sipping your morning coffee and watching the world go by! Mount Vernon is one of the most feature-rich condo complexes around, with 88 acres of manicured, park-like grounds, 70 boat docks (available to qualified applicants at no additional monthly fee!), Clubhouse with kitchen, ballroom, billiards room, library, pool, sauna, hydrotherapy, tennis courts, full-time professional on-site management, and more clubs and activities than you can imagine! BOATING? You are a mile from the Intracoastal Waterway, Longboat Pass, and the Gulf of Mexico beyond. An enormous bird preserve is practically in your back yard, with a bay front park and kayak launch. By car, the incredible beaches, shops, and dining of Anna Maria Island are just a few minutes away. Sarasota is 20 minutes, Tampa and St. Pete, a hour away. So much to offer, come to 4424 Mount Vernon Dr and come home!
- MLS® #A4427698
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,350
- Year Built1977
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights
- FeaturesAssociation Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Park, Pool, Tennis Courts, Water Access, Waterfront
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Driveway, Guest, Off Street, Open
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Zone, Garden View
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Outside Bath Access, Solar Heat
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsShutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market58
- Address4424 Mount Vernon Dr
- SubdivisionMount Vernon 1 Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesLiving Room, Electric, Free Standing
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleW.D. Sugg Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty Select
Listing information courtesy of Keller Williams Realty Select.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 4:00pm EDT.