Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
435 30th Ave W #d403, Bradenton
The condo unit you’ve been waiting for! This top floor 2 bedroom 2 bath with in unit laundry has been completely updated and awaits it’s new owner. You’ll enjoy cooking in your new kitchen that offers solid wood soft close kitchen cabinets and beautiful granite counters as well as new appliances. The bathrooms have also been updated with new vanity cabinets, granite, tile and toilets. The renovations continue with all new interior doors, tall baseboards, crown molding and high-end wood laminate flooring in both bedrooms and tile flooring through the living space. Enjoy a morning cup of coffee sitting in your lanai that overlooks the lake with fountain. The well-kept 55+ community of Woodpark will not disappoint you offering many amenities as well as it’s gated.
- MLS® #A4427805
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,001
- Year Built1983
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Dock, Elevators, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Storage, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Sidewalk
- ParkingAssigned, Guest
- GaragesUnder Building Parking
- ViewGreenbelt, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Garden View, Greenbelt View, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
- Address435 30th Ave W #d403
- SubdivisionWoodpark At Desoto Square Condo
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34205
- InteriorLaminate, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories4
- StoriesOne Story, High Rise
- Days on Market63
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 3:45pm EDT.