Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1112 83rd St Nw, Bradenton
Look no further than this easy living 4BD/3BA lovingly maintained home in Pine Meadow. Spacious floor plan with vaulted ceilings and lots of natural light. There is a formal living and dining space as you enter that opens to the caged pool area. Grand kitchen for the chef in the family with large island the opens to the family room with cozy fireplace. There is also a second dining area off the kitchen that looks out to the pool area that is the perfect breakfast nook. The master suite opens to the pool area and has vaulted ceilings, walk in closet and a beautiful master bath with separate shower, garden tub and dual vanities. The screened patio is great for family bbq's and alfresco dining, but you will find most everyone splashing away in the heated pool and spa. Don't miss out on this great family home in the perfect northwest location!
- MLS® #A4427807
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,250
- Year Built1986
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Propane, Public, Street Lights
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Duncan Real Estate, Inc.
- Address1112 83rd St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPine Meadow Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- Days on Market29
Listing information courtesy of Duncan Real Estate, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 6:15pm EDT.