Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5719 Title Row Dr, Bradenton
This beautiful Turnkey Furnished Bedford model (built in 2016) features 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms in the Gated community of Legends Bay. Great floor plan with a Master Suite downstairs, and two additional bedrooms upstairs. A bonus loft is located on the 2nd floor for additional gathering space for family and friends. Large laundry room with added cabinets, 2 car garage, and covered lanai on the 1st floor adds plenty of space. Luxury finishes such as wood stairs and iron railing, decorative ceiling fans and light fixtures, granite and stainless steel in kitchen, custom closets in bedrooms, plantation shutters, wood crown moulding throughout, granite in Master bathroom, etc. Backyard has surround fence for dog and added landscaping. Other nice adds are gutters, wine storage rack, walk in food pantry, and pull outs in kitchen cabinets. Close proximity to IMG Academy, IMG Golf Club, and short drive to Beaches and Shopping.
- MLS® #A4427865
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,592
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sprinkler Meter
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Gated Community, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingOff Street
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Level, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market66
- Address5719 Title Row Dr
- SubdivisionLegends Bay
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesEating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleCollege Park Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 25th, 2019 at 2:15pm EDT.