Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
990 Blvd Of The Arts #1702, Sarasota
It’s easy to perfect the art of living when you live in a work of art on Boulevard of the Arts. Life’s connoisseur will enjoy sweeping Sarasota Bay views from a spacious 4,641 SF unit with the world class concierge service that defines the timeless luxury of the desirable Beau Ciel address. The private elevator entrance leads to room for friends and family with 4 en-suite bedrooms + large office. Every room is complete with walk-in custom closets and large balconies that provide views over downtown & marina below. The master and its balcony overlook the bay, with custom built-ins, dual walk-in closets, wet bar, his and her bathrooms, and the pièce de résistance, a jewelry room for her. The great room is a truly grand space with striking views through floor-to-ceiling windows, an acoustical domed ceiling & built-in bar. The dining room is framed with fine built-ins and breathtaking views. The sleek modern kitchen is outfitted with gas cooking, high end cabinetry, appliances, and granite. Bayfront Park, Ringling Bridge, sandy beaches, the Sarasota Opera, Van Wezel, fine dining, shopping, and all that downtown Sarasota has to offer begin just beyond your door but live securely in the privacy and tranquility of being 17 floors above the bustling city. This truly extraordinary home with 2-car garage spaces is the perfect frame for an exceptional life in the pet friendly, amenity rich Beau Ciel, with a chic outdoor pool area, fitness center, and an affiliation to the Hyatt next door for room service and more.
- MLS® #A4427882
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,641
- Year Built2003
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesElevators, Fitness, Maintenance Free, Security, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Pool, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Circular Driveway, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewPark View, Pool View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Outdoor Grill, Sliding Doors, Storage
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsDrapes, Shades
- FoundationStilt/On Piling
- Days on Market19
- Address990 Blvd Of The Arts #1702
- SubdivisionBeau Ciel
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Eating Space In Kitchen, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories18
- StoriesOne Story, High Rise, Penthouse
- ElementaryAlta Vista
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 23rd, 2019 at 6:30am EDT.