Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
591 Putter Ln, Longboat Key
Prime Waterfront on Long Boat Key! Stunning home featuring breath-taking full VIEWS OF SARASOTA BAY! Nestled in COUNTRY CLUB SHORES, this well-built 4200’ home is nestled on the desirable south end of LONGBOAT KEY! A grand front entry welcomes you into the 2-story foyer and inviting living area with natural gas burning fireplace, timeless polished travertine flooring and crown trim that flows through most of the 1st level overlooking the pool and amazing VIEWs of Sarasota Bay. The main level offers a gracious array of water views from the great room, kitchen & café areas as well as the office, and guest en suite. This well-built home has 134’ of seawall on Sarasota Bay - deep water location offering great DOCKAGE for your boat(s), jet skis plus a powerboat lift to store up to 10k lbs. Enjoy waking up with elevated views from the large Master Suite with private balcony, dual closets, and a lovely marble master bath. Upstairs also features two more en suites, with ample walk-in closets, and a shared balcony with glorious views of the water and skyline. Quiet Bonus Den too. There is a 3-Stop ELEVATOR from the garage to the 1st and 2nd floors. Whole-home is quality concrete block construction, with Hurricane shutters. Oversized 3 car garage with dual pre-wired Tesla chargers. Complete newer whole house Halo-water treatment system. Deeded beach access! Elegance and captivating views-Entertain your friends and family in Style! Best Buy on LBK with huge Views and Lovely Quality Home!
- MLS® #A4427895
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,159
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCustom, Elevated, Spanish/Mediterranean
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Cable Connected, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s), Off Street, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Flood Insurance Required, Cul-de-sac, Water View, Pool View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Hurricane Shutters, Rain Gutters, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments, Drapes, Shades, Shutters
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market407
- Address591 Putter Ln
- AreaLongboat Key
- SubdivisionCountry Club Shores Sec 04
- CityLongboat Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34228
- InteriorCarpet, Wood, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments, Central Vaccum, In Wall Pest System, Pest Guard System
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Ice Maker, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Non Wood Burning
- MiddleBooker Middle
- HighBooker High, Booker
- Listing Office:Fine Properties
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 4th, 2020 at 8:00am EDT.