Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
563 S Palm Ave #21, Sarasota
Imagine living at the center of downtown Sarasota and also enjoying the tranquility of hidden gardens that feel like a private oasis...this stunning residence at Burns Court Villas presents a unique opportunity for both! Located in historic & artsy Burns Court, this townhome is ideally situated on a prime corner with many windows for lots of light, and it also features direct entry from Palm Avenue for easy coming and going, plus supreme walkability to all of downtown. Inside you will find lavish finishes that impress, including elegant travertine, gleaming rich wood, sparkling granite, and chef-worthy Viking appliances. Your private elevator will whisk you up to three spacious bedrooms, all of which enjoy access to airy balconies. You'll also love the spacious master closet, recently fully customized with perfect built-ins, and the pretty views from your master suite, encompassing the entire third floor. Back on the ground, meander outside to your private and secluded patio - a rarity downtown! - for an afternoon nap or to grill dinner. You will feel right at home in this gorgeous property and there is nothing to do but relax and start enjoying your downtown lifestyle. Now your only concern will be whether to exit through the front door to visit the nearby boutiques and galleries, or leave via the back to lounge in the lush courtyard. It is all up to you! This is the one you have been waiting for...
- MLS® #A4428031
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,124
- Year Built2007
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Elevators, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Pool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Buyer Approval Required, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingAssigned, On Street, Under Building
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, City View, Garden View, Wooded View
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Storage, Mature Landscaping
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods
- Days on Market204
- Address563 S Palm Ave #21
- SubdivisionBurns Court Villas
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorTravertine, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Elevator, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- # of Stories3
- StoriesThree Or More Story, End Unit, Townhouse 2-3 Floors
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Couture Real Estate Llc
Listing information courtesy of Couture Real Estate Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 23rd, 2019 at 7:00am EDT.