Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16009 Clearlake Ave, Lakewood Ranch
Welcome to Casa de Lago, a custom-built home majestically poised with stunning lake views in the exclusive Tuscan-style community of The Lake Club. This magnificent four-bedroom home lends itself gracefully to entertaining, relaxing and enjoying the Florida lifestyle. The more than 4,053 sq. ft. of living area is highlighted by generous living and dining rooms, a family room, office/den, spacious kitchen, eat-in cafe, and upstairs bonus room, with stylish architectural features including crown molding, soaring ceilings with custom details, built-ins, arched doorways and tray ceilings. A two-story foyer opens to the spacious living room with stone fireplace, large plank teak hardwood floors, and sliding glass doors that open to the lanai. Aim for culinary excellence in the gourmet kitchen complete with custom cabinetry, Viking appliances, double oven, oversized island with breakfast bar, and walk-in pantry. You’ll feel like royalty in the master suite complete with French doors to the lanai, two custom walk-in closets, and a master bath adorned with a soaking tub and oversized walk-through shower. Take in scenic lake views upstairs as you enjoy drinks by the wet bar and watch the game. Relish days and evenings on the pool terrace where a summer kitchen makes every meal a memorable one or a leisurely swim reminds you to never take the Florida weather for granted. The Lake Club includes a vineyard, cobblestone streets, and decorative stone bridges with two resort-style pools and fitness center.
- MLS® #A4428220
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,053
- Year Built2012
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Pool, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewKey Lot, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Pool Alarm, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsShutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market164
- Address16009 Clearlake Ave
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionLake Club Ph I
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorPorcelain Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 4:00pm EDT.