Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3808 Sun Eagle Ln, Bradenton
FREE HOME WARRANTY!! From the time you drive into this beautifully landscaped community OF Wild Oak Bay, to the time you leave, you will realize there is no other community in Manatee County that compares to this one. This is the perfect community for the walking/biking enthusiast since one trip around the perimeter is just over 1 mile, and while strolling along you will enjoy nice views of Sarasota Bay along the way. This villa is one of the largest 3 bedroom floorplans boasting just under 2200 square feet of living space. The master suite is separated from the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms by the formal living area. The formal living room and dining room is perfect for all those social/family gatherings, and if you don't have enough room inside, you will be pleased with the large enclosed patio that is easily accessible through 2 large sliding doors leading out from the formal living room and the family room. The kitchen/family room combination is a large open floorplan and the kitchen has an abundance of cabinets and Corian countertops. On the outside of this home, you will notice the owner had installed hurricane shutters and a hurricane grade garage door. Wild Oak Bay is located in the IMG Academy and Country Club and is just under 7 miles to some of Floridas Best West Coast Beaches. Downtown Sarasota and Bradenton are just 20 minutes away from here where you will find many events, theatres, and great restaurants. This is the perfect place to call home for the fulltime or seasonal resident.
- MLS® #A4428298
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,183
- Year Built1979
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Fire Hydrant
- FeaturesPool, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Vehicle Restrictions, Buyer Approval Required, Fishing Pier, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking
- ParkingCovered, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewFlood Zone, In County, Street Private, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market53
- Address3808 Sun Eagle Ln
- SubdivisionVillas At Wild Oak Bay Iii The
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34210
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryBayshore Elementary
- MiddleElecta Arcotte Lee Magnet
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Bayshore Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Bayshore Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 7:45pm EDT.