Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1881 6th St, Sarasota
Elegant Spanish Mediterranean home ideally located on a charming corner lot in historic Gillespie Park. This 2 bedroom, 2 bath home in excellent move-in condition features old world charm with modern amenities, boasting high ceilings, original woodwork, fireplace, granite counters, jetted tub, mature landscaping, a private outdoor patio, a garage and an updated HVAC system. Relax in your sun room and enjoy the abundance of light that flows throughout the home. It is an easy walk to the farmer’s market, restaurants, cultural venues, shopping, the harbor and all that downtown has to offer. It has easy access to I-75 and is a short drive to the beaches. In addition, it is blocks away to Gillespie Park, its new dog park and the Gillespie Park Village Shops. A true gem in a friendly supportive neighborhood.
- MLS® #A4428431
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,296
- Year Built1925
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- FeaturesPark, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Playground
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Near Public Transit, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Historic District, Corner Lot, Corner Lot/Unit
- ExteriorConcrete, Cement Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sidewalk, Mature Landscaping, French Doors, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Listing Office:Preferred Shore
- Address1881 6th St
- SubdivisionW B Harvards Sub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34236
- InteriorTile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Solid Surface Counters, Window Treatments, Tray Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Convection Oven, Range Hood
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- Days on Market28
Listing information courtesy of Preferred Shore.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 23rd, 2019 at 6:15am EDT.