Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
425 Macewen Dr, Osprey
This spacious 5 bedroom, 5.5 bath home offers over 5,100 square feet of living space and overlooks the par 3 fourth hole of The Oaks Heron Course. The huge gourmet kitchen features top of the line stainless steel appliances including a gas range. You will love custom-designed backsplash and gorgeous granite. The master bedroom is light and bright with a gas fireplace and coffee bar. This is the perfect place to get ready for a busy day on the course or at the beach, or to end it, relaxing in the lap of luxury. The master bath is ready for the cover of a designer magazine, with lovely marble floors, glass shower, granite countertops, and a great “soaker” tub. The other 4 large bedrooms each have their own bathroom. Five sliding doors, two that “pocket” into the walls, allows the outside to come in. Use this incredible lanai with an outdoor bar and kitchen, dining area, pool and spa to entertain day or night, while taking in beautiful views. You will love this home so much you may never want to leave it, but when you do, you can take advantage of all the amenities of The Oaks, a 2019-2020 Platinum Club of America, with two championship golf courses, an award-winning tennis program, a state-of-the-art fitness center and a wide variety of dining, recreational and social offerings. Club membership is available and required.
- MLS® #A4428519
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,153
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Sprinkler Well
- FeaturesGated Community, Security, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Community, No Truck/RV/Motorcycle Parking, Pool
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Golf Course Frontage, Street Paved, Street Private, Golf Course View, Wooded View, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- Days on Market158
- Address425 Macewen Dr
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room, Master Bedroom
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Res R E
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Res R E.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 3:45pm EDT.