Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
10307 Waterbird Way #10307, Bradenton
This home checks all the boxes about WHY you moved to Florida! LOCATION! Waterfront with boat dock and a 10,000 lb lift, no bridges to bay and Gulf, less than 10 minutes to the beach. The Robinson Preserve is across the street for nature hikes and kayaking excursions, plus it's conveniently located to shopping, grocery stores and restaurants. THE COMMUNITY! This is a small, friendly development with low fees and great amenities, including a swimming pool and tennis court. DESIGN! This townhouse has full width screened patios on each level for enjoying those ever changing water views and wildlife interactions. It's a light and bright two bedroom with two full baths, a fully air conditioned lower level, an attached two car garage and a rear storage unit, allowing you plenty of room to spread out. AFFORDABILITY! Where else can you get this much home for such a little price?
- MLS® #A4428557
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,728
- Year Built1984
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Boat Slip, Maintenance Free, Pool, Shuffleboard, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWater View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Patio/Porch Screened
- RoofBuilt-Up, Metal
- Days on Market29
- Address10307 Waterbird Way #10307
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionFlamingo Cay Condo Apts Amd
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air, Mini-Split Unit(s)
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 3:45pm EDT.