Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4613 Claremont Park Dr, Bradenton
Discover paradise with lake views in Claremont Park! Nestled on a $45K premium lot, this immaculate custom-built home boasts an open floor plan with beautiful maintenance-free tile throughout. The original owner spent $51K to upgrade this home, and pride of ownership is everywhere. Enter into a large foyer with a water view to the large, main living area. Prepare family meals in the gourmet kitchen with gleaming granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances, a one–level Kitchen Island with bar seating and pendant lighting, and a reverse osmosis water filtration system. Entertain guests in the spacious living room and host dinners in the formal dining area. This 2 bed, 2 bath home comes complete with a den featuring a custom built-in desk w/ drawers and shelving, perfect for a home office. Relax on the private, screened, extended pavered lanai with beautiful lake views. Upgrades include a storm door with screen, utility sink in garage, upgraded HVAC w/UV protection and surge protector, alarm system, exterior pest control, Radiant Barrier attic insulation and pre- wired for your own custom pool. See attached upgrade sheet for complete list. Enjoy a maintenance-free lifestyle in Claremont Park , a double gated community. Maintain an active lifestyle with amenities exclusive to community residents, such as a sparkling pool, fitness center, playground, tennis courts, and dog park. Conveniently located close to top rated schools, fine dining, shopping, and entertainment, this stunning home is a rare find.
- MLS® #A4428601
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,870
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesFence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Rods, Shades, Shutters
- Days on Market52
- Address4613 Claremont Park Dr
- SubdivisionCentral Park Subphase E-1c
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Coffered Ceiling(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Kitchen Reverse Osmosis System, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System, Water Softener
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryGullett Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Fine Properties
Listing information courtesy of Fine Properties.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 8:00pm EDT.