Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
212 36th St Ne, Bradenton
SIMPLY WONDERFUL. This 3-bedroom home in the boating community of River Pointe backs up to a 3.5-acre preserve for uninterrupted beauty for morning coffee or supper on your spacious screened, covered lanai. The living area of the house is open and inviting for entertainment and the semi-open kitchen means that the family chef won’t miss a thing, but won’t leave their workings in full view either. The breakfast nook is perfect for a quick meal. The master bedroom is split from the others giving you privacy from guest bedrooms. You’ll appreciate the large walk-in closet, the dual sinks, and built-in make-up vanity. The third bedroom is perfect as a den or office with light-giving glass French doors. And since you’ll ask...the A/C is new in July ’18. Come take a look, this is priced to sell.
- MLS® #A4428671
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,760
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesPrivate Boat Ramp, Community Boat Ramp, Deed Restricted, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewWooded View
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market20
- Address212 36th St Ne
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiver Point Of Manatee Un 2
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCeramic Tile, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Ice Maker, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 2:45pm EDT.