Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
320 Bayshore Dr, Osprey
Bayfront, Osprey – Rarely does a property become available that combines the charm, character, and direct Bayfront location that this architecturally designed 3+ bedroom/ 3 bath, Island Style home quietly boasts. Featuring lush courtyard entry, metal roof, terrazzo floors, high ceilings, windows galore, multiple patios, sunny pool, and tranquil sunsets over a wide Bay view; All add up to a truly serene sanctuary. Escape into Old Florida, with a contemporary twist, that is only moments away from shopping, restaurants, beaches, and a short drive to all that Sarasota has to offer. For the discerning who wish to enjoy the true Florida lifestyle at home, and when compelled to venture out, know 320 Bayshore will be a welcome retreat upon return. A unique opportunity, that is available for the first time in 19 years. Please be aware that security system includes video cameras. There should be NO expectation of privacy.
- MLS® #A4428672
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,195
- Year Built1961
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleCourtyard, Custom, Florida
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane
- FeaturesCommunity Boat Ramp, Water Access
- # of Garages2
- ViewFlood Zone, Near Public Transit, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Shades, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market88
- Address320 Bayshore Dr
- SubdivisionBay Acres - Resub
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on May 26th, 2019 at 1:00am EDT.