Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7117 Chatum Light Run, Bradenton
This lovely, very well maintained, two story home is located in Heritage Harbour Lighthouse Cove! Situated on one of the best lots in the community- this home is perfect for someone looking for a backyard oasis. The sellers are the original owners who installed a covered lanai, heated pool and spa, and pool cage to make the outdoor living space perfect for relaxing and entertaining. Newer A/C, 3 bedrooms 2.5 bathrooms with a spacious upstairs and downstairs... The bright kitchen features wood cabinets, eat-in area and breakfast bar perfect for your morning coffee while enjoying an amazing water view. Kitchen opens to the dining and living areas creating a comfortable and open living space. Half bath downstairs allows perfect set up for visitors. All 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms are upstairs... There is a huge walk-in closet in the master bedroom, en suite featuring double sinks, walk-in shower and garden tub. Second and third bedroom and bathroom are separated from the master bedroom to allow for privacy. Plenty of closet space throughout home equipped with installed storage systems and a separate laundry room. Mature landscaping and a nice size 2-car garage to enjoy as well. Community amenities include a 70 acre lake with a fishing pier and a 1.3 mile walking/running path , soccer and baseball fields, a large playground and walking trails, baseball fields and fishing ponds. Conveniently located close to I-75, grocery stores, Lakewood Ranch, restaurants, “A” rated schools, and our award winning beaches.
- MLS® #A4428729
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,834
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Fire Hydrant, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk
- # of Garages2
- Garages2 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Sidewalk, Water View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market4
- Address7117 Chatum Light Run
- SubdivisionLighthouse Cove At Heritage H U2pb43/113
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 6:00pm EDT.