Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
609 Sand Crane Ct, Bradenton
Pristine, Private and located on the quietest street in Waterlefe - the area's only golf and marina neighborhood! This meticulously maintained Hemingway model features a 3 car garage, brick driveway and lanai/pool deck, incredible outdoor kitchen and a Trex outdoor living deck. Lot features Old Florida Charm in a gated neighborhood! Many custom built features including rarely seen wood cabinet faces below the counter tops in the kitchen. Waterlefe living is very much "Resort Style" centered around the resident owned River Club featuring a Restaurant, Bar, Fitness Center, Tiki Bar and Jr Olympic Pool - the heartbeat of the neighborhood! Imagine days with friends at daily fitness classes, card games, social functions, book clubs, artist guilds and more - your social calendar is full! Golf course membership and marina slips are optional. Amazing Cable TV, WiFi and Internet INCLUDED in HOA fees. AHS Warranty included ! Come see why this will be your new Waterlefe home - CDD included in taxes.....
- MLS® #A4428759
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage2,977
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Fence Restrictions, Fitness, Gated Community, Optional Additional Fees, Playground, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Sidewalk, Special Community Restrictions, Water Access, Waterfront
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Guest
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, In County, Near Golf Course, Near Marina, Street Paved, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Wooded, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shades, Window Treatments
- Days on Market144
- Address609 Sand Crane Ct
- SubdivisionWaterlefe Golf & River Club
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood, Concrete
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Coldwell Banker Residential Re
Listing information courtesy of Coldwell Banker Residential Re.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 22nd, 2019 at 3:14am EDT.