Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4321 Shark Dr, Bradenton
One or more photo(s) has been virtually staged. A stunning reflection of waterfront living, this beautiful 2-story renovated home represents everything you are looking for, boaters or discerning buyers will cherish the tranquility and seclusion of this oversized protected DEEP SALTWATER lot. Enjoy endless boating pleasures from lg oversized dock, 10,000 lb lift, seawall providing direct access to River/ICW/Gulf. Located in the prestigious boating community THE INLETS but NOT subject or obligated to pay HOA FEES. NO DEED RESTRICTIONS! Double entry doors, spacious open concept w/volume ceilings, crown moldings, Blt-in dry bar, wine cooler, Coastal accent wall will inspire you. Gathering rm w/architectural stone fireplace. Upgraded kitchen is a show stopper w/custom cabinetry, granite counters, SS appliances, Lg walk-in pantry. Disappearing corner sliding glass doors blends the inside onto pavered brick outdoor living area. Indulge your senses in luxurious pool/spa.1st flr master suite, +2 Bedrooms, 2 baths (pool bath). 2nd flr emcompasses another private master Bedroom, office area & luxurious bath, 2 walk-in closets. More enhancements include tankless H2O heater, 2 HVAC systems, security system/cameras, new carpet guest BR, extended drive space for your RV or boat. Private, lush, tropical backyard is perfect set up for bocce ball, corn hole toss, small putting green unlimited options to entertain friends/family after fun day of boating. This home is ready for her Captain to come claim her, will it be you?
- MLS® #A4428799
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,190
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingOversized, Parking Pad, Portico, Workshop in Garage
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewCorner Lot/Unit, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Near Public Transit, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Dead-End, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- WaterfrontCanal-salt, Brackish Water
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Shower, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market53
- Address4321 Shark Dr
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionRiverdale Rev/the Inlets
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Crown Molding, Dry Bar, High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Wagner Realty
Listing information courtesy of Wagner Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 22nd, 2019 at 3:45pm EDT.