Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
3430 77th St W #101, Bradenton
Beautifully designed, this furnished 3 bedroom, 2.5 bath condo is located in a Key West style building with elevator and designated parking (2) within the gated coastal community of Palma Sola Bay Club. The breezy open plan, with natural light, high ceilings, neutral colors and lake view, captures a beachy feel, and the side balcony off the great room adds to the indoor/outdoor atmosphere. The condo shows as brand new due to only occasional use as a 2nd home. High-level finishes; large ceramic tile floors; granite countertops and light and bright wood cabinets in the kitchen, baths and laundry room; and sleek lighting fixtures and fans all add to its appeal. In addition to the soft close wood cabinets and granite surfaces, the kitchen offers stainless appliances, upgraded Corinthian Fossil backsplash, built-in coffee station, breakfast bar, and hallway closet pantry. The master bedroom suite features French doors opening onto a rear balcony with a peaceful wooded view, walk-in closet and adjoining bath with garden tub, seamless glass shower, double sinks and handsome cabinets, and extra glass shelving. The lovely guest bedrooms each have privacy and easy access to the full guest bath with its upgraded glassed shower/tub. A short drive to Anna Maria Island and beaches, dining, and shopping, this friendly community features a clubhouse with outdoor pool, bar, fitness room; social clubs and events; grilling areas; dog park; and lighted walking trails. This is the coastal Florida lifestyle at its best!
- MLS® #A4428809
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,854
- Year Built2017
- StyleKey West
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Street Lights
- FeaturesCable, Clubhouse, Dock, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Recreation Building, Association Recreation - Owned, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk
- ParkingGuest, Under Building
- # of Garages2
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Wooded View, Water View
- PoolGunite, Outside Bath Access
- ExteriorConcrete, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Storage, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionTwo + to Five Acres
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Insulated Windows
- Days on Market110
- Address3430 77th St W #101
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionPalma Sola Bay Club Ph 6 Or2658/5907
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, End Unit, Mid-rise, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementarySea Breeze Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- HighBayshore High
- Listing Office:Premier Sothebys Intl Realty
Listing information courtesy of Premier Sothebys Intl Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 2:44am EDT.