Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
710 46th St E, Bradenton
Find peace and tranquility in the highly desired neighborhood of Braden River Lakes. This move in ready 3/2 block home with split bedrooms will help you find the rest that you have been looking for. High vaulted ceilings give a spacious feeling to the home. In 2017 a high quality industrial vinyl tile was installed throughout most of the living space. The kitchen features granite counter tops, marble mosaic wall tile back splash, neutral gray colors, a pantry and in-kitchen eating space. The kitchen, the living room and the master bedroom all have sliding glass doors leading out to the Lanai. The guest bathroom has granite counter tops and a vessel sink. The Master bathroom has a granite counter top, dual vessel sinks, a walk in closet, a linen closet, a make up counter, and the vanity has soft close drawers. High windows give the perfect lighting to the house and built in ledges for storage or plants. A brand new electrical box with a surge protector was installed in 2018 and a load control transponder to keep your electric bill low. 4 1/2" molding with quarter inch round and chair rail add an extra flair and character to the home. Get to know your neighbors and grill out while enjoying the community pool, tennis courts, beach volley ball court or just look out to the lovely Braden River as you walk among the majestic Sandhill Cranes as they sound out their calls. Centrally located by I-75 and State Road 64. Come find your sanctuary here with the warm Florida Sun and the gentle river breeze!
- MLS® #A4428823
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,602
- Year Built1991
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesBB/HS Internet Available, Cable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- FeaturesPark, Playground, Pool, Tennis Courts, Deed Restricted, Waterfront
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Guest, Off Street, On Street, Open
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn City Limits, Level, Street Paved
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Fruit Trees, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes
- Days on Market51
- Address710 46th St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionBraden River Lakes Sub
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Laminate, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesGround Floor Unit
- ElementaryWilliam H. Bashaw Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:James Agee Realty Llc
Listing information courtesy of James Agee Realty Llc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 6:00pm EDT.