Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4680 73rd St E, Bradenton
BACK UP OFFERS WELCOMED AND GREATLY APPRECIATED. Attractive setting for this La Maison Model 3 bedroom 2 bath home with a 2 car garage with loads of builder upgrades. The amazing two screened in Lanais are perfect for relaxing and watching sunsets or sunrises. The open concept of this lovey home is light and airy. The expansive vaulted ceilings are stunning. The kitchen and dining café have ceramic tile floors. Large indoor utility room. The fully-equipped Newer appliances in kitchen features convenient breakfast bar, a window above the sink for extra daylight and a roomy café dining area with a bay window. The indoor laundry room boasts a 2015 NEW washer and dryer features a utility sink and shelving. Ceiling fans and window blinds throughout. The master suite with NEW carpet has sliding doors leading to the lanai, a walk-in closet, a master bath with dual sink vanity and storage, and glass enclosed walk-in shower. Guest bedrooms features NEW Carpet, and Plantation shutters plus a bonus: walk in closet in bedroom two Triple Sliders from the great room take you to the covered, NEWLY screened lanai. Bonus: newly painted exterior & NEW ROOF. This wonderful home is located near shopping, dining, a dog park and more. Amenities include a community pool, tennis courts, basketball court, dog park. Minutes from I-75 great schools, shopping, dining and entertainment. Enjoy the freedom low HOA fees. NO CCD fees. Don't miss opportunity on this move in ready home!
- MLS® #A4428902
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,400
- Year Built1998
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Public, Sewer Connected
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Pool, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned
- ParkingCurb Parking, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewIn County, Sidewalk, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesRain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Rods, Shades, Shutters
- Days on Market50
- Address4680 73rd St E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionCreekwood Ph Two Sp A & B
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Concrete, Laminate
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Thermostat, Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Srt International Realty
Listing information courtesy of Srt International Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 16th, 2019 at 12:30am EDT.