Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7126 68th Dr E, Bradenton
Love the outdoors? Looking for a home that is also a peaceful refuge? Nature lover? Want to see glorious riverfront the moment you step into your home? Kayaking? Fishing? THIS is the PERFECT home. Plenty of living space includes a multi-use, HUGE BONUS ROOM with a half-bath on the second floor. Bonus room has its own A/C system that very quickly cools the space. Could be a perfect media room, playroom, craft space – you name it. Features large windows overlooking the river so you can enjoy that BEAUTIFUL VIEW even when you’re upstairs. A separate DEN/OFFICE/STUDY with Double-entry doors AND view of the gorgeous riverfront. Plenty of outdoor living space, too, on 1/3 acre lot with 100’ frontage along the BRADEN RIVER. Your private BOARDWALK and BOAT DOCK with Water AND Electric. Lanai features a Private Pool and COVERED PATIO for outdoor dining. (3) Bedrooms, plus a DEN. Split bedroom floor plan allows for privacy for all family members and guests. SPACIOUS MASTER features seating area and windows overlooking pool and riverfront to create your own sanctuary. OPEN FLOOR PLAN allows for great entertaining flow between rooms and the main living area overlooks the lanai and the gorgeous riverfront. Large inside laundry room features shelving for convenience. Conveniently located with easy access to nearby shopping and dining. River Place offers Community Playground, Fitness Center, Clubroom and Community Pool. Hop on I-75 and you are only (1) exit away from UTC with its extensive offerings.
- MLS® #A4429029
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,764
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Deed Restricted, Pool, Sidewalk, Water Access
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewSidewalk, Pool View, Wooded View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolChild Safety Fence, In Ground, Lighting, Screen Enclosure
- Exterior FeaturesHurricane Shutters, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market50
- Address7126 68th Dr E
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionRiver Place
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34203
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- CoolingCentral Air
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryTara Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on April 20th, 2019 at 6:30pm EDT.