Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
22304 Deer Pointe Xing, Bradenton
Quiet secluded living in the uniquely planned community Panther Ridge Preserve. This meticulously cared for 4-bedroom 3.5 bath offers 3573 sqft of open room living, including 1st floor office and 2nd floor bonus room. Situated on 1.17 acres of beautifully manicured grounds. Relaxation awaits you in the first-floor master retreat with private views of the pool and preserve. The large eat-in kitchen is the hub of this fantastic home. Wood floors throughout the main floor lead to the great room with a travertine fireplace and sliders that disappear to create an incredible outdoor experience. Spacious paver lanai and Solar heated salt water pool/spa create the perfect atmosphere for entertaining. When the nights are cool gather around the custom stone firepit. Truly country living minutes from the heart of Lakewood Ranch.
- MLS® #A4429032
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,573
- Year Built2004
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Public, Solar
- ParkingGarage Faces Side
- # of Garages5
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 5+ Car Garage
- ViewGreenbelt, Wooded View, Greenbelt View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Lighting, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- Days on Market101
- Address22304 Deer Pointe Xing
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionPreserve At Panther Ridge
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Wood, Ceramic Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Whole House R.O. System
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Key Solutions Real Estate Grp
Listing information courtesy of Key Solutions Real Estate Grp.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 12:30pm EDT.