Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
8006 Collingwood Ct, University Park
Gracious southern living describes this impeccably designed residence. Lushly landscaped, the mature shrubs and trees create a backdrop of privacy from the grand pool pavilion to the golf course. Located in Richmond Park, this beautiful tree lined cul-de-sac street is quiet and welcoming in the heart of University Park. The exquisite leaded glass doors with side panels showcase the fine workmanship and level of finishes throughout the lush interior. Style, grace, and relaxed luxury are beautifully displayed and realized when visiting this home. Details include crown molding, designer tile flooring, gas fireplace, fine millwork, and custom designer draperies. Enter the oversized dining room and formal living room for grand or casual entertaining. The chef's kitchen includes a Bosch 5-Burner gas cook top, Dacor oven, warming and microwave, cherry cabinetry, granite counters, and pantry. The breakfast/eat-in kitchen area enjoys full pool lanai views, plus you can dine alfresco poolside under two covered patios. Rich cherry wood flooring enhances a cozy atmosphere in the family room. This Todd Johnston Strafford floor plan provides many opportunities, including the flex room, which could be a 4th bedroom. Or, perhaps the large poolside study with cherry wood flooring could be another bedroom. A stunning focal point is the expansive pool lanai with three separate alfresco dining areas. The oversized garage is actually a 3-car space: 2-car garage plus full-size rear entry garage door for golf cart.
- MLS® #A4429095
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,581
- Year Built1999
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesPublic, BB/HS Internet Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesDeed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Tennis Court(s), Golf, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Sidewalk, Tennis Courts, Golf Community
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Driveway, Golf Cart Garage, Golf Cart Parking, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Garage
- ViewStreet Paved, Street Private, On Golf Course, Golf Course Frontage, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground, Child Safety Fence, Heated, Pool Sweep, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market395
- Address8006 Collingwood Ct
- AreaBradenton/Braden River/University Park
- SubdivisionUniversity Park
- CityUniversity Park
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34201
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Ceiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDisposal, Exhaust Fan, Microwave, Refrigerator, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dryer, Gas Water Heater, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesGas, Living Room
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 31st, 2020 at 6:00pm EDT.