Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
16409 Baycross Dr, Lakewood Ranch
This exquisite 1 story home is perfectly situated on an oversized lake view lot within the gated community of Lake Club, the best Lakewood Ranch has to offer! This magnificent 4 bedroom, 3 bath home sets a new level of excellence with its luxurious appointments, elegant details & distinguished curb appeal. Architectural details abound with wood flooring, extensive crown molding, exterior stone accents, window seats in bedrooms, grand ceilings with accent beams, custom light fixtures, & many designer touches throughout. The well- designed kitchen is fit for a chef boasting Viking appliances with two ovens, granite countertops, wood cabinetry, expansive center island, breakfast bar with ample seating & large walk-in pantry. Two private offices & a large bonus room make this the perfect home for both work & play. Enjoy a relaxing evening with friends & family sitting in front of the fireplace or outside enjoying the refreshing salt water pool/spa & large gated backyard for playing games. At the end of the day, retreat to the elegant master suite which offers custom walk-in closets, dual vanities with granite, wood cabinets, tray ceiling with lighting, soaking tub & a grand walk-in shower with dual shower heads. Living in this meticulously maintained home is easy as the attention to detail is evident both inside & out. Countless features such as whole-house standby generator make this home perfect for the owner ready to enjoy Florida’s relaxing lifestyle.
- MLS® #A4429275
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,874
- Year Built2008
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesNatural Gas Connected, Public, Sprinkler Recycled, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesBasketball Court, Clubhouse, Fitness, Gated Community, Playground, Pool, Security, Tennis Courts, Fishing Pier, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water, Park, Sidewalk, Water Access, Community Boat Ramp
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewLot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesFenced, Irrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Kitchen, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market170
- Address16409 Baycross Dr
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch/Lakewood Rch
- SubdivisionLake Club Ph I
- CityLakewood Ranch
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34202
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Engineered Hardwood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Freezer, Gas Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingNatural Gas
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesFamily Room, Gas
- ElementaryRobert E Willis Elementary
- MiddleNolan Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High, Lakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 24th, 2019 at 6:15pm EDT.