Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
2550 Harbourside Dr #321, Longboat Key
Looking for the roominess of a private home and an incredible buy? This is the one for you! Value here is undeniable. This three bedroom corner residence lives like a private home w/over 3500 sq. ft. of interior space. Tropical breezes off the bay, lights of the marina twinkling thru a canopy of trees create a pristine, private waterfront setting to be enjoyed every hour of the day. Watch sunrise on the bay, morning coffee in hand. No other buildings nearby to break the tranquility of your park like setting. There are two large terraces, one enclosed wrap terrace on the bay and an open sun terrace facing west accessing the master & guest suite. There are neutral coral stone floors, plantation shutters & custom closets. Newly painted & refreshed. The generous master bedroom has dual walk-in closets & spacious marble bath. All bedrooms are ensuite. The well designed kitchen w/stylish glass backsplash opens to the family room facing the bay. At the end of an impressive formal dining room sits a library alcove, perfect for a good read. The living room enjoys access to the full wrap around enclosed terrace. There is secured parking & climate controlled storage room. Swim in your heated pool, relax in the spa & get your day going in the fitness facilities or on the tennis courts. There is deeded beach access via the Bay Isles Beach Club. Dock your boat at the deep water marina next door & dine on the bay. Enjoy 24-hour manned gated security & easy access to shopping & all nearby conveniences.
- MLS® #A4429409
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,524
- Year Built1990
- StyleContemporary, Custom
- FeaturesClubhouse, Elevators, Fitness, Gated Community, Pool, Recreation Building, Security, Community Hot Tub/Spa, Storage, Tennis Courts, Buyer Approval Required, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Waterfront
- ParkingAssigned, Covered, Garage Door Opener, Under Building
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewNear Golf Course, Near Marina, Greenbelt View, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Lighting, Sidewalk, Sliding Doors, Storage, Tennis Court(s), Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionNon-Applicable
- WindowsBlinds, Shades, Shutters, Window Treatments
- Days on Market270
- Address2550 Harbourside Dr #321
- AreaLongboat Key
- SubdivisionMarina Bay
- CityLongboat Key
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34228
- InteriorCarpet, Marble, Other
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Open Floorplan, Solid Surface Counters, Split Bedroom, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Convection Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Filtration System
- HeatingCentral, Electric, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Humidity Control, Zoned
- # of Stories5
- StoriesOne Story, Corner Unit, End Unit, Mid-rise
- MiddleBooker Middle
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on January 18th, 2020 at 4:45am EST.