Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5504 Tidewater Preserve Blvd, Bradenton
Incredible value! This home has just been named a Michael Saunders’ BEST OPPORTUNITY, and it is a dream come true! If you want dazzling private river views from your main living areas and sweeping vistas from your upstairs media room, an open concept floor plan, and plenty of space to entertain, this gorgeous home is your plan “A.” The current original owners selected this specific lot for its prime location within the gated community of Tidewater Preserve. Among the many upgrades they selected are hurricane impact windows and doors, a true 3rd car garage, and an exquisite wood plank tile floor for the main living area. They had it pre-wired for a pool and outdoor kitchen! Maintenance-free living creates extra time to enjoy all the amenities and activities including the private marina with access to the river, Tampa Bay and Gulf of Mexico, resort-style pool and clubhouses, fitness center, dog park, Har-Tru tennis courts, kayak launch area. Enjoy plenty of sidewalks for walking and biking within the community, including a nature trail along the river. HD cable and internet included in the modest HOA fee and no CDD. Imagine starting your day with a cup of coffee from the upstairs lanai overlooking the vast landscape of the Manatee River and the wildlife that makes this area home. Because the home was built in 2015 and meticulously maintained, it feels like new. A job transfer makes this available, so make an appointment to see your plan “A” today! Sarasota, Tampa, and even Orlando are within easy reach.
- MLS® #A4429479
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,441
- Year Built2015
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Public, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Meter, Street Lights, Underground Utilities, Sprinkler Recycled
- FeaturesClubhouse, Dock, Fitness, Gated Community, Maintenance Free, Park, Playground, Pool, Security, Tennis Courts, Vehicle Restrictions, Association Recreation - Owned, Deed Restricted, Fitness, Gated Community, Sidewalk, Water Access, Waterfront, Boat Slip, Cable, Marina, Irrigation-Reclaimed Water
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Split Garage
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Flood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In City Limits, Level, Near Marina, Sidewalk, Street Paved, Street Private, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony/Sun Deck, Irrigation System, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Sprinkler Metered, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered
- Lot DescriptionUp to 10,889 Sq. Ft.
- WindowsBlinds, Window Treatments
- Days on Market188
- Address5504 Tidewater Preserve Blvd
- AreaBradenton/Braden River
- SubdivisionTidewater Preserve 5
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34208
- InteriorCarpet, Engineered Hardwood, Porcelain Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), In Wall Pest System, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Open Floorplan, Split Bedroom, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Tankless Water Heater
- CoolingCentral Air
- # of Stories2
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryFreedom Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighBraden River High
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on September 15th, 2019 at 6:45pm EDT.