Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
585 N Macewen Dr, Osprey
Elegant. Gracious. Peaceful and Private. These are the hallmarks of this stately 5 bedroom home, in the Oaks Clubside. This residence is positioned back on the lot to allow for an expansive lawn with mature landscaping, and a paver brick, circular driveway. From the moment you step through the columned entrance and the MAHOGANY DOUBLE DOORS, you are met with SOARING CEILINGS, TRAVERTINE tile, detailed MILL WORK, CUSTOM GLASS and open views of the HEATED POOL/SPA, GULF COURSE and POND. The Living Room has a custom limestone mantel and GAS FIREPLACE and aquarium windows. The GOURMET KITCHEN is complete with a walk in pantry, wet bar and wine cooler, SUB-ZERO refrigerator, GAS COOK TOP, SS appliances. Granite counter tops coordinate well with the WOOD CABINETS and mill work in the family rm. Another gas fireplace for coziness. This is a great place to gather with a wall of windows bringing the outdoors in, and FRENCH DOORS lead you out to the lanai. If you like to grill you have an OUTDOOR KITCHEN. Enjoy dinners or cocktails on the SW FACING LANAI and catch the spectacular sunsets. METICULOUSLY MAINTAINED. A lovely garden gate on one side of the home leads back to the yard. A fence is cleverly concealed in amongst the hedges to keep small dogs protected. On the other side of the house is an arched doorway that would be perfect for overnight guests to come/go as they please. A WHOLE HOUSE GENERATOR for piece of mind. Come see how easily you could immerse yourself in this peaceful place you call home.
- MLS® #A4429559
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage4,083
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleContemporary, Custom
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Well, Street Lights, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesGated Community, Golf Course, Buyer Approval Required, Deed Restricted, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf Community, Special Community Restrictions, Tennis Courts
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Driveway, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewFlag Lot, Golf Course View, Greenbelt View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure, Self Cleaning, Solar Heat
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Kitchen, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsBlinds, Drapes, Window Treatments
- Days on Market14
- Address585 N Macewen Dr
- SubdivisionOaks 2 Ph 4-c Pt 3
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34229
- InteriorBrick/Stone, Carpet, Travertine
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Tray Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar, Window Treatments
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Water Softener, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryLaurel Nokomis
- MiddleLaurel Nokomis Middle
- Listing Office:Re/max Alliance Group
Listing information courtesy of Re/max Alliance Group.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on March 23rd, 2019 at 7:30am EDT.