Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
5204 96th St E, Bradenton
ONE OR MORE PHOTOS ARE VIRTUALLY STAGED. NEW ROOF 2019! UNIQUE CUSTOM ESTATE with over 6100 sq. ft. overlooking the 8th fairway at Rosedale Golf & Country Club. Enter this stunning 5 bedroom, 4 bath home through large Honduras Mahogany doors into a gracious 16’ high foyer and living room overlooking your 40’ elegant pool and deck with hot tub, spillway and beautiful Travertine tile. All main areas boast 12’ ceiling with decorative fans and light fixtures, spectacular crown molding, hand crafted woodwork, custom built-ins. Gracious large open chef’s dream kitchen with 2 refrigerators, 2 dishwashers, double cook-tops (1 gas, 1 electric), warming drawers and double ovens with a family and eating area in front of 8’ patio doors. Spectacular master suite with a separate sitting room and huge closets filled with custom cabinetry and drawers. All new paint and carpeting for the new home feel and a spacious 4 car garage. You will enjoy your private patio off the master suite for personal sunning as well as 3 large guest suites for family or friends. You will be amazed at the detail and NO CDD FEES added to the price of your home. Ultimate resort style living with the opportunity to have your personal golf cart in the garage for use on the gorgeous Ted McAnlis course. Enjoy Har-Tru tennis courts, a Jr. Olympic size pool, and our newly updated Fitness Center along with Clubhouse activities. MAKE SURE YOU SEE THIS ONE!
- MLS® #A4429582
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage6,161
- Year Built2001
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Residence
- UtilitiesCable Available, Fiber Optics, Natural Gas Connected, Natural Gas Available, Public, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesClubhouse, Fitness Center, Gated, Golf Course, Pool, Security, Tennis Courts, Fitness, Gated Community, Golf Carts OK, Golf, Sidewalk
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Golf Cart Parking, Oversized
- # of Garages4
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 4 Car Garage
- ViewOn Golf Course, Golf Course View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesIrrigation System, Lighting, Outdoor Grill, Outdoor Shower, Rain Gutters, Sliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsInsulated Windows, Shades
- FoundationStem Wall
- Days on Market439
- Address5204 96th St E
- AreaBradenton/Lakewood Ranch Area
- SubdivisionRosedale Highlands Sp B
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34211
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesBuilt in Features, Ceiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, In Wall Pest System, Pest Guard System, Solid Surface Counters, Solid Wood Cabinets, Walk-In Closet(s), Wet Bar
- AppliancesBar Fridge, Built-In Oven, Cooktop, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker, Indoor Grill, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Wine Refrigerator
- HeatingHeat Pump, Radiant Ceiling
- CoolingCentral Air, Zoned
- ElementaryBraden River Elementary
- MiddleBraden River Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch High
- Listing Office:Rosedale Realty Inc
Listing information courtesy of Rosedale Realty Inc.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on July 10th, 2020 at 8:00am EDT.