Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
7501 Midnight Pass Rd, Sarasota
Designed by one of the fathers of the Sarasota School of Architecture, this waterfront Siesta Key estate by architect Victor Lundy is a step back into mid-century Florida. Crowning majestic views of Little Sarasota Bay, an Eden of tropical plantings, mature shade trees, and vibrant flowers surround the private 1.4-acre property. The four-bedroom home is the epitome of Sarasota modern with honest materials, an open floor plan, ample natural light, built-in cross ventilation, walls of glass, and an unmatched expression of indoor/outdoor living. Lovingly maintained, architecture enthusiasts will appreciate many features authentic to the original 1958 home, including wood siding, Ocala block, jalousie windows, terrazzo floors and more. Gracious areas for entertaining extend onto covered outdoor areas and sun dappled screened lanais. Restore, update, adapt the design, or build your own dream home to suit your taste and lifestyle needs. The expansive pool area is wrapped with a near-forest of tropical trees. Stone walkways, verdant gardens, and outdoor decks encourage enjoyment of the beautiful Florida setting. Poised on Little Sarasota Bay, spot dolphins, fish, and explore the sparkling waterways of the region from your dock. Walk or bike to Siesta Beach, renowned as one of the best beaches in the nation with soft white sands and warm Gulf waters.
- MLS® #A4429790
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,133
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingCircular Driveway, Guest, Open
- # of Garages2
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 2 Car Carport
- ViewFlood Insurance Required, Flood Zone, In County, Lot - Oversized, Street Dead-End, Water View
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Has PoolYes
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Concrete
- Exterior FeaturesSliding Doors, Mature Landscaping, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot DescriptionOne + to Two Acres
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market252
- Address7501 Midnight Pass Rd
- AreaSarasota/Crescent Beach/Siesta Key
- SubdivisionSub Of Us Lt 7 Of 20-37-18
- CountySarasota County
- Zip Code34242
- InteriorCarpet, Terrazzo, Tile
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Split Bedroom, Window Treatments
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Water Heater, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Zoned
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s), Zoned
- FireplacesWood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story, Ground Floor Unit
- ElementaryPhillippi Shores
- Listing Office:Michael Saunders & Company
Listing information courtesy of Michael Saunders & Company.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on November 16th, 2019 at 8:45pm EST.