Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1310 61st St Nw, Bradenton
Lovely spacious 1958 Mid-Century Modern Architectured Home nestled in the heart of NW Bradenton off Riverview Boulevard! This single story home is a savvy Home Buyer's dream. This home has an abundance of great features, a perfect find in today's limited housing market. The Kitchen, Master Bedroom, Master Bathroom and 2 Guest Bedrooms and Guest Bathroom are all a decorator's fantasy with a total rehab. The ceilings in the Living, Dining, Master Bedroom and Guest Bedrooms have natural wooden beams that are captivating. The Florida Room/ Home Office provide access to the homes stone patio and backyard that provides an ideal setting to entertain family and friends or simply relax or enjoy a week-end barbecue. The home's roof was replaced in 2009. The large yard has beautiful palm trees in the front yard. NO DEED RESTRICTIONS and NO HOA add additional bonuses to the package. Brilliantly located just minutes from Warner's Bayou Boat Ramp, the kayaking and hiking trails of Robinson Preserve, DeSoto National Memorial, Bradenton's spectacular Gulf Beaches 5 miles away, gorgeous Anna Maria Island, and Popular Shopping and Restaurants.
- MLS® #A4429890
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,840
- Year Built1958
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- StyleFlorida, Patio, Ranch
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Available, Sewer Connected, Street Lights, Water Available
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingDriveway, Garage Door Opener, Parking Pad
- # of Garages1
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 1 Car Carport, , 1 Car Garage
- ViewLevel, Street Paved
- Exterior FeaturesLighting, Trees/Landscaped
- Lot Description1/4 Acre to 21779 Sq. Ft.
- Days on Market85
- Address1310 61st St Nw
- AreaBradenton/Palma Sola
- SubdivisionHarbor Shores
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34209
- InteriorCarpet, Linoleum, Terrazzo
- Interior FeaturesCoffered Ceiling(s), Living Room/Dining Room Combo, Master Bedroom Downstairs, Thermostat, Walk-In Closet(s)
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cooktop, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral, Electric
- CoolingCentral Air, Wall/Window Unit(s)
- FireplacesFamily Room, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
- StoriesOne Story
- ElementaryIda M. Stewart Elementary
- MiddleMartha B. King Middle
- Listing Office:Homelister, Inc.
Listing information courtesy of Homelister, Inc..
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2019 at 1:15am EDT.