Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1704 145th St E, Bradenton
Elegance, magnificence and inviting hospitality await you in this STUNNING Mill Creek masterpiece nestled on well over a half acre lot. Front porch has an open invitation to enjoy life at a slower pace. The captivating entry with 22 foot soaring ceilings welcomes you to sit back,relax and sip a cup of tea while sitting fireside at the stone finished fireplace.The Exquisite kitchen with Viking Stainless Steel appliances, Gas Stove, pasta arm, solid wood cabinets, hidden spice racks, pull out drawers, soft closing drawers and so much more will impress even the pickiest of Chef's. Master ensuite boasts exquisite hard wood flooring, walk in closet with custom closet system. French door entry to the beautifully redone Travertine pool patio! Upstairs you will find three oversized guest suites all with walk in closets and hard wood floors.One has an ensuite bathroom, its like having a master bedroom downstairs and a master upstairs! Enjoy the tranquil blue waters of your saltwater, heated pool with cascading water features for added relaxation. One more bonus to this beauty, all 3 AC's replaced w/energy efficient 18.5 SEER units. Storage closets & large cabinet system in garage! Mill Creek is one of the most sought after neighborhoods in Manatee county. NO CDD's and Low HOA fees. 4.5 miles to the interstate and minutes to the Premium Outlets or UTC mall. All homes in Mill creek are custom and sit on +/- half acre lots. PS. NO siding on this house it is Hardee Board.
- MLS® #A4430002
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,412
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Home
- UtilitiesCable Connected, Electricity Connected, Propane, Sewer Connected, Sprinkler Recycled, Underground Utilities
- FeaturesPlayground, Vehicle Restrictions, Deed Restricted
- ParkingBoat, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Side, Oversized
- # of Garages3
- GaragesUnder Building Parking, , 3 Car Garage
- ViewConservation, Corner Lot/Unit, In County, Lot - Oversized, Sidewalk, Pool View, Wooded View
- Has PoolYes
- PoolGunite, Heated, In Ground, Salt Water, Screen Enclosure
- ExteriorBlock, Wood Frame
- Exterior FeaturesFrench Doors, Irrigation System, Outdoor Grill, Mature Landscaping, Oak Trees, Trees/Landscaped, Patio/Porch Covered, Patio/Porch Screened
- Lot Description1/2 Acre to 1 Acre
- WindowsWindow Treatments
- Days on Market162
- Address1704 145th St E
- SubdivisionMill Creek Ph Vii-a
- CountyManatee County
- Zip Code34212
- InteriorCarpet, Ceramic Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fans(s), Central Vaccum, Coffered Ceiling(s), Crown Molding, Eating Space In Kitchen, High Ceiling(s), Master Bedroom Downstairs, Solid Wood Cabinets, Stone Counters, Thermostat, Tray Ceiling(s), Vaulted Ceiling(s), Walk-In Closet(s), Window Treatments
- AppliancesConvection Oven, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Wine Refrigerator
- CoolingCentral Air
- FireplacesGas, Family Room
- StoriesTwo Story
- ElementaryGene Witt Elementary
- MiddleCarlos E. Haile Middle
- HighLakewood Ranch
- Listing Office:Century 21 Integra Realty
Listing information courtesy of Century 21 Integra Realty.
All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
Listing data comes from My Florida Regional MLS.
Listing information last updated on August 25th, 2019 at 3:14am EDT.